Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coming Soon: New J.Crew Stores!

A big "thanks!" to an anonymous JCA who let us know the following exciting news about a future J.Crew store opening:
One of the smaller vacant spaces in the Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax, Virginia has a sign saying "Coming soon - J.Crew". How soon, I cannot tell. I did check the mall's website, and J.Crew.com, but there is no mention of this location. I just wanted to give a heads-up to all of the JCA's who are in the Virginia suburbs of the DC metro area.
That is great news for customers in the Fairfax, Virgina area! :)

As a quick reminder, J.Crew also plans to open a new store in Newark, Delaware (at the Newark Christiana Mall) on 2/16/10, as well as a new Factory store in Lake George, New York (at the Lake George French Mountain Commons) on 2/9/10.

Congrats to all the local residents! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think this is just great news. We are often out near there (both my kids were born out that way)...so I know what I can do when the hubby wants to go to the Target at Fair Lakes!!!

    :) Thanks for sharing this, Alexis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's odd about the Newark location. I grew up in Dela"where" and there already was a JC at the Christiana Mall the last time I went back to the area, but that was like six years ago so maybe it closed since then. Congrats to Va, NY, and my old hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news about the new Fair Oaks store! Tysons and Pentagon City are always so crowded on the weekends--maybe this will relieve some of the congestion. Tysons is still closer for me but I'll definitely be checking out the new store when it opens.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)