Wednesday, March 10, 2010

J.Crew Email: J.Crew is coming to Fairfax...

"Thanks!" to Heidi, AnneG, as well as Martha (in this post), who let us know about some exciting news from J.Crew. J.Crew is opening a new store in the D.C. area! Also, "thanks!" to Heidi & AnneG who shared the email above with us.

The J.Crew store will open in Fairfax, Virginia. The grand opening will take place on Tuesday, March 23, 2010. The location for the store is:
J.Crew at Fair Oaks Mall
11831 Fair Oaks Shopping Center
Fairfax, VA 22033

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this! Although they really need to open a store in Old Town Alexandria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have another spot for JCA gatherings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there on the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, DC JCAs, we should arrange to meet there on the 23rd...

    :) Most of you have my e-mail, so go ahead and e-mail me if you are interested.

    Woo-hoo! Go Fair Oaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in meeting there on the 23rd. I hope that they send out some sort of special offer for the opening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if this has already been announced but Potomac Mills is getting a J Crew Factory store this June. I believe it is supposed to be 10,000 sqft. I saw the coming soon sign in the mall with my own eyes and grabbed my friend and started squealing!!! Of course I immediately texted my sister too with the news. Very happy about the Fairfax store, I hate going into Tysons and Pentagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just left the Montgomery Mall store and the SA said it'd be a ladies only store. Has anyone else heard this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan to be there on the 23rd! Glad we are finally getting one at Fair Oaks.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)