Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Madewell Email: Short story

"Thanks!" to Marietta, who shared the latest email Madewell (click here) sent yesterday.

The email features the Denim Midi Shorts ($59.00) which is described as the following: "so essential for Spring: our vintage-cool jean shorts".

I have mentioned this like a thousand times, but I am ready for Spring to come— with all the perks like warm weather and sunshine. (I am so over rain, torrential downpours to be exact. I mean, I could swim in my backyard and I don't have a pool!)

Seeing shorts reminds me that Spring is officially here, and the good weather is just round the corner. And it might be my desire for Spring to come to full bloom, that I enjoy the outfit featured in the email above. ;)

What are your thoughts on the Denim Midi Shorts? Do you like or dislike the style of rolled up jean shorts (aka: jorts)?

3 comments:

  1. Jorts are cute, but they must end after college, sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the denim shorts that are everywhere this season. I tried on the JC version back in February and they were ok, but I'm looking for a darker rinse, and I need about a 5" rise to be age-appropriate. I love how the rolled boyfriend shorts are being styled with dressier tops and jackets. I need to find me a pair soon before the warm weather hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that Madewell makes a darker was for $59. and the rise is 5 inches. I'm thinking about getting me some.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)