Friday, March 5, 2010

J.Crew Baby Sighting {too cute!}

"Thanks!" to crewlade drinka who shared with us a {super cute} J.Crew sighting.

Over at BabyCenter (click here), Birdie Phillips (mom is actress Busy Phillips of tv shows Freaks & Geeks, Dawson's Creek, & now Cougar Town) is wearing J.Crew's baby blazer. According to the article:
Busy writes, “My daughter just came to visit me wearing a tiny JCrew blazer ‘just like mama.’ So presh- if I do say so myself…”
It is precious! If it wasn't obvious before, it is now... you are *never* too young to start J.Crew-ing it up. Go Crewcuts! ;)

{Random} Side Note: "Thanks!" to Desert Flower who let us know about a giveaway over at the Some Hot Dishes blog. Check out her "Win a J. Crew Necklace!" post and enter to win a J.Crew Gallery Necklace (Item 19477; $50.00). This contest ends next Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. OMG. If baby CW had that blazer, we could so rock the look together. That is just TOO precious. I love how they rolled the sleeves up to expose the striped lining.

    I have to show my hubby this...it might be the ONE J. Crew purchase he approves of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little darling! She's going to be just as cute as her mamma. I didn't think I could like Busy Phillips any more than I already do, but the mom and me dress up in JC is just too much. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! If I had a baby to dress up, I would be really worried about my NEED to dress him/her in cc (plus, I have a feeling I would add "ride-alongs" for Mama, hehe).

    I love Busy Phillips. She's hilarious in Cougar Town, and as a former Dawson's Creek buff, loved her in that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the cuteness!! A beautiful baby in wonderful clothes, how perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)