Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Arrivals at J.Crew {maybe?}

"Thanks!" to JSR (in this post) who raised the same point I was thinking: "I think there are some new things online. Not a lot, but some."

Then J.Crew sent an email this morning that kind-of-made-it-seem-like new arrivals made it to online and that J.Crew had an update to its website (click here to view online).

If there are new arrivals, there will be some for men (click here) & women (click here). {wahoo!} It looks like Crewcuts (click here) has been updated, but not the J.Crew Collection (click here). The March catalog (click here to view) is finally up too.

Honestly, I can't tell. If so, it is probably a small rollout. That can't be good, right? ;) Honestly, I am just waiting for the next promotion to come...

Do you think there was a new arrivals rollout today? What items are you most excited about and why? Which items are you surprised (or not surprised) to see? Which items did you hope would be included? Were you expecting a bigger roll-out? Also, did you receive the latest catalog? :)

12 comments:

  1. Lots of new stuff in the markdowns this morning both online and at the store. All colors in the Pimaloft layering vest are now on sale. I picked up the Baja hoodie for $54.99 less 40% and the pale petal in the pimaloft vest for $69.99 less 40%. I was shocked at all the newer stuff that was marked down. Might be worth going by to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you get 40% off the Primaloft Vest? It is $69.99 online but the promo didn't apply to it.

      There were something like 2300+ in sale this morning online, but no additional percent off sale.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Alexis!

    Yea, I noticed a lot of new stuff on promo. Wish there was a 40% off though...

    I have a feeling these promotional items will go back to full price once the LIGHTENUP promo ends. A tip to know that I've seen, although I've never tried it before; Once the lightenup promo ends, and the 40% off promo appears, try ordering the promo items. There's a 15-20 minute window between 9 pm (PST) or midnight (EST), that you may be able to apply the 40% off.

    I might try to do that with the Tilly sweater that's on promo for $55!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Embroider Lace Top, Jet Set Geo pencil skirt and, maybe, the Indigo Collarless Jacket look new to me.
    Most of the items I'm interested in are not included in the promo, so nothing for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the stuff 40% off at the store. If you call a store and have them send it to you they will be 40% off or go in and use te red phone to order if they don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured it must have been a store purchase. I wish they'd have the same promo online as they do in store.

      Delete
  5. I think the Chevron Pleated Dress is a new arrival. Also the Embroidered Lace Top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embroidered lace top was in store last week, though maybe new online. The blush colour is lovely, though the shape did little for me. The embroidery is beautiful and I may give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over 2480 in the women's sale section this morning, still with no additional % off, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still ordered regardless...if the 40 promo happens tomorrow, I will ask CS to adjust to reflect the price. Bought an excursion vest in black that had an XS..hopefully it ships..

      Delete
    2. annoyingly, it looks like a lot of the new items in the sale section have switched over to final sale.

      Delete
  8. The women's collection Paris store opens tomorrow. There are some exclusive Saint James tees: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/j-crew-shop-opens-in-paris/

    Jenna calls them "unique and a bit bonkers."

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)