Monday, February 16, 2015

J.Crew's March 2015 Catalog on Pinterest

"Thanks!" to  many of you, including TeriLynn13 (in this post), as well as JSR (in this post), who let us know that there are a few images from the March 2015 catalog on Pinterest. (Click here for J.Crew on Pinterest.)

Right now the images are still loading. Keep checking back during the day to see more photos being uploaded. J.Crew tends to post in reverse order of the catalog (men's, crewcuts, weddings, then women).

On a bright note, this should mean the catalog is available in J.Crew stores. Plus new arrivals are slated to show up this Wednesday.














What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection? Are there any pieces you are super excited about? Does your local store carry any of the new arrivals yet? If so, please share!  

11 comments:

  1. Like the Crewcuts Watercolor Floral--can we have that one for the women?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, glad I'm not the only one wanting Crewcuts in women's sizes. I like the watercolor floral dress, the tulle corsage dress, Olive t-shirt and melon skirt with the wide stripe. All of those look more fun and spring-like to me then the women's stuff.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Mary, I hope they are listening. I have been looking at the old J. Crew catalogs online, and old Crewcuts and the Women's line used to be much more alike. Now they are so divergent. I guess that means I just have little-girl tastes. But considering how bad the women's lines are selling these days, I guess I am not the only one...

      Delete
    3. Funny - that's what I thought too! Can they have the girl's designer help with the women's line?

      Delete
  2. Is it my computer or is it J.Crew?...but the photos they uploaded are so small, and I am looking at it from a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came here to ask the same thing!
      Lower resolution? I can't see any of the details well. :/

      Delete
  3. PInterest doesn't let me see anything without having an account, is there a way around this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same question. I used to be able to view the guide without an account. I have no interest in signing up for a Pinterest account.

      Delete
    2. It will probably be on line by wednesday ( new roll out ) if anyone has the guide maybe the can scan....I would love to see prices...

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping they do an a-line demin skirt. Its so on-trend. Alexa Chung did one for AG Jeans - but that one is too short for me.

    That type of thing used to be J Crew's wheelhouse, but JC is so unpredictable now.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)