Tuesday, February 17, 2015

J.Crew's March 2015 Catalog {check it out!}

A big "thanks!" to GigisGoneShopping (in this post), who let us know that she posted J.Crew's March 2015 catalog over at her "J Crew Catalog - Mar 2015" post that is definitely worth checking out.



Is it just me, or does the new catalog look really good? There are lots of items, like handbags, that I am really excited about!


What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection? Are there any pieces you are super excited about? Does your local store carry any of the new arrivals yet? If so, please share!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis. Thank you for the mention and other recent ones. I appreciate it!

    I do like the catalog overall. I'm not finding a lot of style inspiration as far as outfit combos. But there are a number of things I want to try on.

    Factory - I can't find the email, but CARDTIME gets 25% off with your J. Crew card. I believe Wed, 2/18 is the last day. Don't recall if it's good in-store.

    Retail - Review of the Cyprus calf hair sandals & jeweled sandals on 1060 Pairs.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)