Saturday, December 17, 2011

Madewell Email: Get gifting: Up to 30% off your order (+ free shipping)

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Jenny, who shared the following offer from Madewell.

Madewell is offering a stacked promotion for the start of the Holiday shopping season until Monday, December 19th:
20% off purchases of $100+
25% off purchases of $150+
30% off purchases of $200+

No code necessary, as it is automatically applied at checkout. {nice!} There is also free shipping on all purchases from Madewell (no minimum, any item!) The fine print of this offer includes:
*Offer valid at madewell.com only. Offer is not valid in Madewell stores. Discount does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or the purchase of gift cards. Certain product exclusions may apply. 20% discount applies to qualifying purchases of $100 to $149.99, 25% discount applies to qualifying purchases of $150 to $199.99 and 30% discount applies to qualifying purchases of $200 or more before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Offer valid through Monday, December 19, 2011, 11:59pm ET. Savings are automatically applied at checkout. Offer not valid on phone orders and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms of offer are subject to change at any time.

**Free shipping offer is valid only on madewell.com orders shipped via regular shipping (3 to 6 business days). Free ground shipping is applied automatically at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer is valid through Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 8:59pm ET.
Will you be checking out Madewell? Did you already pick up an item or two? If so, please share!

9 comments:

  1. Argh- I asked my mom for the archive boots yesterday! Looks like a reorder is in our immediate future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am gonna order the archives also in English saddle. I have a wide calf and it's hard finding boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listed some of my preferences here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the promos! I would love to pick up some last-minute gifts, but unfortunately it is too close to Christmas holidays for me to join in. But I happen to know of a few Madewell boxes that will be waiting for me under the tree and I'm pretty excited!

    I know it's sold out now, but since it pops back regularly I thought I'd put in my 2 cents about the promenade coat. In short, the design is interesting, unique, and simply looks very cool. The dark camel colour is perfect and looks great with absolutely everything. I do wish it was a bit thicker/more substantial weight for the price, but since I tend to wear big warm sweaters every day anyways this doesn't bother me because otherwise I would probably be too warm with both. Also, there are some accents on the coat that are described as 'leather' but really don't seem like real leather. It seems much too thin and glossy. Does anyone know how to tell for sure?

    Also I just got one of the necklace charms as an early Christmas gift from my husband and it is actually a bit larger and more substantial than I expected, which I like. They definitely seem worth the discounted price and are very cute.

    I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. michelleP, you will LOVE the archives. I have them in the grey color in wide calf and they're so great for tucking jeans into. Really nice leather, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jruby- thanks!!! Think I'm gonna bite! Are they running true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'd say TTS. I typically wear between a 7.5 and 8, but almost always go w/8 for boots and that's what I got in these boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the promos! I purchased 2 dresses--the market tank dress in pink and the spring sonnet in navy stripe. I own the market tank dress in olive and it fits tts. I am 5'6 and it fits above knee. So cute paired with a belt! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)