Wednesday, August 11, 2010

J.Crew News: The Romantics Cast Hearts J.Crew! {part three}

As mentioned in in the "J.Crew News: The Romantics Cast Hearts J.Crew!" & "J.Crew News: The Romantics Cast Hearts J.Crew! {part two}" posts, the cast of The Romantics film are loving J.Crew.

The cast (including actors Malin Akerman, Josh Duhamel, Katie Holmes, Anna Paquin, & Adam Brody) are reported to wear a lot of J.Crew items throughout the film. The film is expected to come out this summer.

Check out the following trailer for the film:


It was hard for me to tell which items were J.Crew. Although, the striped dress on Malin Akerman looked like it could be from our favorite retailer.

On a bright note, the movie looks pretty good! :)

What are your thoughts on the trailer? Could you spot J.Crew? :)

7 comments:

  1. I saw this film at Sundance - meeeh, it was only ok. The cast is great, but it's one of those movies that kind of goes no where. They do wear a lot of layers and cardigans in particular Katie Holmes' character seemed to be the most likely to wear J. Crew, but it wasn't totally obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the love child of My Best Friend's Wedding and Rachel Getting Married. I think it looks good, except that I can't stand Katie Holmes's annoying face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda think it looks good too! Whatever that striped dress is I want it! Would be SOOO cute layered up with a J.Crew blazer or sweater and of course some accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm one of the few who still like Katie Holmes...I have liked her since her DC days. I think this movie looks cute, but as I rarely go to movies these days, will probably wait to see it on NetFlix. Would love to be able to spot some J.Crew in it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie and I share the same last name so yes I like her..she's adorable. Her choice in a husband..well that's another story. Looks like a cute movie but will probably watch it on netflix. Love Malin's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a huge fan of Malin's dress. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing the black skirt with zipper up the back is J.Crew, and clearly the sweater Katie Holmes wears with the grandpa elbow patches!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)