Thursday, May 21, 2015

J.Crew Factory: 50% Off (and a mystery offer of up to $100 off)

"Thanks!" to many of you, who let us know about the following promotion this morning.

J.Crew Factory is offering customers to take up to 50% off items online and in stores (prices are as shown). This offer expires May 25, 2015. The fine print includes:
*Prices as marked at jcrewfactory.com reflect discount. In-store discounts as advertised. Offer valid on purchases made in J.Crew Factory stores and at jcrewfactory.com from May 20, 2015, 12:01am ET through May 25, 2015, 11:59pm ET. Offer not valid in J.Crew stores, at jcrew.com or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash. In-store offer may only be combined with the mystery scratch-off offer. Offer not valid on third-party branded merchandise. In-store discount automatically taken at the register. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.
If you live near a B&M store, they are also offering a mystery offer at the cash register. Customers can get an offer of $10, $20, $50 or $100 off an order.

I am not going to lie, I ended up buying too much with this offer. The prices seem pretty good (even without any additional percent off promotion). I picked up a few dresses (including the Factory Striped Basketweave Dress, item C4998, shown above), a few sandals, and even a coat. Let's hope they are just as lovely in person!

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? What item are you hoping to pick up? Please share!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love the Basketweave Dress Alexis! How was the fit for you? I usually take one size down from my usual (4 instead of 6), do you find similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it, so it hasn't shipped yet. But I will report back. It looks so pretty right? I hope it is the same in person. :)

      Delete
    2. Haha oops reading comprehension fail. Thank you, I would love to hear how it works out once you receive it! Yes, it looks beautiful, I think I prefer it to last year's retail version.

      Delete
  2. I hope someone reports about the Mystery Offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a scratch-and-reveal type of card. They were giving them to people as they walked into the store. Mine was for $20 off. I saw a bunch at the registers worth $20. People didn't seem interested, or maybe weren't reaching the $100 minimum. My store was very busy, but not much buying was happening.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)