Thursday, March 15, 2012

Read & Shop Madewell's Spring Catalog Online {about time!}

"Thanks!" to JustVisiting who shared the following exciting news with us... The latest Spring 2012 catalog for Madewell is now available online for viewing!

About time too! I am surprised it took this long to have it up. Especially since Madewell embraces social media so much. Well, they made up for it. The catalog is powered by Google Catalogs, which allows customers to download the entire copy on their iPad or Android Tablet. Well played Madewell, well played. Hats off to you!

To view it, click HERE. To request a catalog, click HERE. The catalog has a destination backdrop of Paris!

I have been receiving Madewell's catalogs for awhile. They have always been "meh" to me. However the latest one is quite beautiful. A visual pleasure!

Will you be checking out Madewell's catalog online? Are you receiving the print version via snail mail?

8 comments:

  1. I already saw it first thing this morning. I haven't seen the print version in months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to get the email with the news. It's nice having the on-line option since it's questionable as to when or if I'll see the paper version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This catalog was beautiful. I actually find these looks far more wearable (in my life) than many of the J. Crew ones (especially lately).

    There is something truly effortless about Madewell's styling, and their items, upon arrival at my home, are usually "made well." (Sorry couldn't stop myself. But it's true.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I know this is not a Madewell blog, but I personally would LOVE a post devoted to when Madewell has new arrivals. I often miss their new arrivals, not a big deal, really, but it is a ton of fun to look at new things, even if it is just that--a look!

      :)

      Or maybe one of the other bloggers could do that? Someone who often blogs about Madewell? I don't buy enough Madewell to even consider it, but I know there are fans!

      Delete
    2. dina, I blogged about a few of the items in that catalog already. And guess where I am going tomorrow? :) Stay tuned.

      Delete
    3. Yay! :) That's awesome. Thanks for letting me know...my blog reader is stuffed full right now, lol, but it's okay, I'll catch up.

      Delete
    4. Yay, thanks Rose! I always love your reviews!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...I cant seem to download the google app to my iPad. I wonder if it's because I'm in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)