Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mini Note To All Aficionadas & Aficionados

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that starting today, I will be on vacation for a week (wahoo Holiday season!) :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep up with the blog while I am gone. (I will be bringing my laptop, but don't plan on using it much.) However, all the weekly posts (like the Great Weekly Exchange, JCA Reviews, & Seek and Find posts) will be posted as scheduled. Similar to last time, I will also have a post each day for "current happenings". This way we can still share the latest J.Crew news and promos with each other.

I truly appreciate everyone sharing with each other on the JCA blog. You really are the reason why this blog is so wonderful and informative. My hope is that you will continue to participate.

And now back to J.Crew!

18 comments:

  1. Alexis, I hope you have a splendid vacation! Thanks for setting up posts to run. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation Alexis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation - happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off! And thanks for keeping the post going in the meantime to keep me entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fab break, Alexis! look forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing trip Alexis!! We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alexis,

    Hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation. Enjoy...we'll miss you and thanks so much for setting up the posts...much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexis, have a wonderful time during your vacation and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful vacation!! Thanks for all the hard work you put in to this- like setting up posts while you're gone :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful holiday, Alexis! Take a well deserved rest...Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)