Tuesday, July 13, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Marie Claire

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about two J.Crew items being spotted in the latest issue of Marie Claire, but also scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

Pick up any fashion magazine and you can tell Fall is just around the corner! Long sleeve striped shirts, military inspired jackets, & bright sweaters can be seen everywhere!

It's so hot where I live in New England, that I can't think about what I am wearing a few months from now (let alone tomorrow!) ;)

What are your thoughts on the sweaters featured? Do you own these sweaters? If so, please share! :)

2 comments:

  1. Desert Flower, thanks for sharing the pages. Overall I'm not excited by the colors featured as I favour cool tones. Like the line "trade in your oversize tote for a simple utilitarian foldover satchel". It's about time for a return to reasonable-sized bags. If nothing else, for the health of our spine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Alexis, I am with you! It's so hot here I cannot think about fall or sweaters or wool or anything like that. My store will be getting fall clothes in next week and my favorite SA and I were laughing that no one would want to try them on.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)