Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crewcuts Email: there's a new kid in town...

A super big "thanks!" to Marietta & Wille who let us know about another wonderful offer from J.Crew.

J.Crew is letting us know about a new Crewcuts location Roosevelt Field. In celebration they are offering customers 15% off any purchase of $125+. This offer is good through 8/6/10.

Just click on the image above or here (which will take you to a larger version of the image) and print it out (so the associate can access the barcode).

The location for the Crewcuts store is:
Roosevelt Field
630 Old Country Road
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 741-2739

Happy Crewcuts Shopping!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Haha, now I have the Eagle's song "New Kid in Town" going through my head. Thanks, crewcuts. LOL.

    Cute image of the kids!

    P.S. J. Crew...if you feel so inclined, I would have zero problems with you opening a crewcuts stand alone store somewhere in Northern Virginia. Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, dinagideon. A store in metro-Atlanta would be great (are you listening, JC?). I ordered some things from crewcuts for the first time for my nephew, who lives in WA state, but I myself have never seen them in real life.

    His father says they all worked out, but, given the mixed reviews I've read here, I told him to give me feedback after a couple washings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis,
    I'm not current on my blog reading, so if this is a repeat, forgive me...got a J Crew Newsletter in the mail today - THREAD. Posted a pic on my blog:
    http://bichonluvrscloset.blogspot.com/2010/07/j-crews-news-thread.html

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, I got that newsletter too - funny that most of the information we've gotten a while ago from JCA! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Suzy! I got a copy in the mail too. How exciting that J.Crew is publishing its own newsletter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not impressed with the new crewcuts for girls. Of course, my b&m only gets about half of the online items (maybe half, maybe a little less). I was disappointed as I usually buy a few things for my niece.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)