Friday, September 11, 2009

J.Crew Reminds Members of Rewards Card ;)

"Thanks!" to millie34 (in this post) who let us know the following:
"I received an interesting email from JCrew yesterday reminding me that my rewards card has to be used by 9/15 and in the email was a one-time use code for free shipping with no minimum! I was so excited! But a little bummed that it sounds like I'll miss the new fall roll-out by a few days."

[I should quickly mention that the email image above is not the email sent yesterday, but the email sent back in August (refer to the August 20th "J.Crew Email: Your reward is waiting" post).]

The news of the one-time free shipping code (with no minimum!) for card-members is very exciting news. That is a wonderful incentive to get members to use their rewards card.

So if you are a card member, check out your email account to see if you got this email! :)

7 comments:

  1. i haven't received the email yet with the free shipping code.
    i would definitely use a free ship code with no minimum too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used my rewards and I haven't gotten the email yet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ridiculous that they would only offer a no min free ship code if you hadn't yet used your rewards. What about those of us who shop online all of the time with our J Crew card, regardless of having a rewards card to use? They must have some strong market research showing how much more you spend when part of it's "free." Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't received the email. I wonder if it's for people who haven't used their rewards, although Genny just said she hasn't recvd the email. I will post if I get it.

    The crewlade is really losing its kung fu on me with the way they are doing things as of late. And they still have a website that's not functioning well. I clicked on some sale items and it kept going to the home page. Doh! Stop falling asleep at the wheel J Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't used my rewards card yet and haven't gotten the email. i'm out in dc and i'm debating making a trip out to reston to use the $25 off $150 and my rewards card. do you think they'll let me do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get the email, it was sitting in my inbox unopened for days. Thanks so much for posting this because I would have completely missed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not receive that email...but I also used my rewards card the day after it arrived :)

    I actually hope I don't receive the email because I just placed an order yesterday and paid shipping...couldn't resist the Pleated Strati Tank for $19.99!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)