Monday, September 19, 2016

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. No, I couldn't go to the clearance store this weekend due to 1) plumber that was supposed to come Friday afternoon but then couldn't come until Saturday morning and 2) I am a victim of the crazy gas shortage and I didn't want to get stranded because everyone panicked and went to the gas pumps. It was crazy that there were very few places to get gas. I did however order the club collar boy shirt in textured jacquard stripe this morning because I had to size up and my size was actually sold out on line but found one at the concept store in NYC. I think this will be a great little shirt with lots of stuff. I will be hitting the clearance store this week or this weekend for sure pending the gas crisis is resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the store since August, but did receive my Collection Embroidered tops in white and navy today. They are really beautiful and fit TTS. As it's a sleeveless top I took a chance and went for my smaller size, and though it fits quite close, I think it will be fine. My only concern is that the bust darts on the white top end right at the nipple, and so give the appearance of something poking out, even though it's just the fabric. On the navy top it isn't a problem as the fabric is so dark. I'm really torn about what to do, it's a beautiful top at a true freak-out price, but I don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive or if it's a design flaw with the top.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)