Friday, September 16, 2016

30% Off Madewell's Must Have Tops, Shoes & Bags

Madewell is offering customers to take an additional 30% off select full priced tops, shoes and bags. (Prices are already marked.) This offer expires September 19, 2016. The fine print includes:

Prices as marked at madewell.com reflect discount. In-store discount as advertised. Offer valid on purchases of select tops, handbags and shoes made in Madewell stores and at madewell.com from September 16, 2016, 12:01am ET through September 19, 2016, 11:59pm ET. Offer not valid on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash. In-store discount automatically taken at the register. Terms of offer are subject to change.
This is basically an extension of yesterday's promotion with the addition of tops. So it must have been a good sale if they extended it.

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, please share!

3 comments:

  1. I had ordered the black leather and suede cross body bag and Inez black suede ankle pumps. I took the smaller of my two sizes in the Inez. They are comfortable and the quality matches the price on sale. The strap elevates the look and defines my "cankles" nicely.
    The cross body sale price is good for what this bag is. Leather is stiff and smooth (tho not in a bad way) with small slip pockets on the back of bag for easy access. The suede also feels "stiffish" to me/not supple. Still, the bag is roomy for its size,structured with a retro nod. I like the closure and find it easy enough to open close. I also picked up the Janice boots in black/ smaller of my two sizes. Nice comfy chic booty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped in store today. Sale was 30% off, and I found the Herald Tee in Curtis Plaid in the colorway I wanted (combo ink) and in my size in the sale section so I picked it up. I have had lots of trouble with the website since they updated it so I was glad to find it in store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we know how to find their sale schedule? Will there likely be a better sale on boots later in the season?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)