Friday, July 4, 2014

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

11 comments:

  1. I will probably be visiting this weekend.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Factory is offering free ship today on all orders. Or at least they will once they fix their website . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummed to see JCREW not offering something additional like FREE SHIP today for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few sale reviews for those of you shopping! Find them here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped in. There was a lot in the sale section, 50% off. The price on the navy Schoolboy blazer was pretty good (I think it was $60-something after the 50% off).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know if the 'Denim Shorts in Dark Von Wash' (item #: a0813) are on sale in store? They're not online but thought I would ask. I would love to pick them up.....on sale, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No,they are not on sale in the store.
      I picked mine up with the shorts promo30%,which might still be running in store.HTH

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ina! Maybe I will see if there is still a % off in stores...

      Delete
  7. I visited JCF today. I was hoping to find a couple of shirts that I had ordered online in clearance for less than what I had paid, but the store didn't have them in my size. :( I'm super bummed because instead of paying ~$16, I'm paying $43 (if I keep them both...). Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did go. I went to a couple of different stores and found quite a big difference in variety in the sale sections. I was able to purchase a couple of things on my wishlist that I have been wanting to try on in person- so all in all, a successful venture. Still debating on the Gemstone Floral top though. I tried it on and it didn't sing to me, but I am intrigued by the print.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)