Sunday, October 3, 2010

J.Crew Email: October Newsletter: what's new at jcrew.com this month...

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta & just visiting, who let us know about an email from J.Crew today. (Just click on the image to view it larger).

The email is a newsletter from J.Crew discussing what is on their "radar" for October 2010.

J.Crew is also reminding us about their super-cute coloring book for kids (click here to print them all out).

What are your thoughts on this email? Do you like the take on the electronic newsletter email?

4 comments:

  1. To be honest I don't really care for this e-news letter. I do like that printable coloring pages for my daughter and secretly for myself, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, are most JCAs getting this e-mail? The only e-mail I received today is the reminder that the online factory "store" closes tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this in my second email acct, which I never give out or use other than to subscribe to JCrew emails.

    My true identity account, which I use for purchasing etc, did not receive this email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this one, too. I don't really find these types of emails necessary since I'm on the site frequently, but they may be beneficial to those who only visit occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)