Thursday, March 30, 2017

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to decide if this is a 'love' or not ;) I think I love that my store is included in the buy online pick up in-store option now. Has anyone tried this yet? I placed a couple orders this week and chose that option so we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, I've tried it. Worked great and the delivery time was way faster. Like two days and I got the notification to pick up in store.

      I can see using this option when you want to try on and return immediately, when you don't qualify for FS, or plan or want an excuse to visit your store.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the merci beaucoup tee. It's runs slightly big, but I love the slouchy look it gives on me!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)