Friday, December 23, 2016

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

10 comments:

  1. I'm trying to decide if I should brave Boxing Day at the mall to check out Jcrew since so much is sold out online. Worried that not much will be left in store by then so not sure it's worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, tough call, Jan. Is there a specific item you're hoping to find? Asking so I can tell whether I've seen it in NYC stores (i've been going almost everyday!)

      Delete
    2. Hi TM93, I'm in Canada so online selection isn't as great since they don't fulfill orders from stores. I was hoping to find flannel pjs and try the holly sweater. Also interested in seeing if plaid shirts are still around. :) not that I need to buy anything else lol.

      Delete
    3. was at west vancouver (park royal)store this
      morning. lots in sale 50% and 40% off instore.some exclusions, Carolyn from Vancouver

      Delete
    4. Hi Jan, I remembered you were in Canada, but didn't realize that about online selection, boo. I feel like I've lots of PJ sets in stores, but not sure if I've seen the Holly sweaters (but this is on NY anyway, so doesn't help you!) Either way, if you go, I hope you find what you want (know what you mean about not being anything, haha!! Same here.)

      Delete
    5. @unknown, thank you! The 50% off sale before Boxing Day was a surprise.
      @TM93, thank you! My closest store was out of pjs but am hoping for returns/pop backs. :)
      Have a wonderful holiday ladies!

      Delete
  2. I posted two ankle flat pictures on my Instagram jcrewmycrew.
    Both are online only so thought they would be helpful to see IRL in case anyone is considering online shopping this weekend. I think they are both beautiful and the jeweled ones are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The St James slouchy tee (i highly recomennd it) is on sale amd eligible for the % off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina! I have two of these on the way to me so glad to hear they are recommended. My first time trying St. James.

      Delete
    2. Totally agree with Ina. Those tees are the best!

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)