Friday, December 18, 2015

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

8 comments:

  1. The pave crystal bracelet, subtle pink, comes to $25 with giftnow code. I believe they screwed the pricing up on this. Just ordered two... We'll see if they cancel or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge sale update this morning, a lot of older popbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Was so close to getting an item I've been waiting for - it was removed from my cart just as I was checking out. Today was the only day all week I didn't check pop backs first thing in the am...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got two button down boy shirts that finally went on sale, the navy rockport plaid and the gemstone plaid. Glad I waited to get them on sale with extra 40% off instead of buying on promo. They are now both sold out in all sizes now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered last night the excursion vest in red and a white tissue turtleneck. So happy to see the vest on promo today that I emailed CS to adjust the price + 40% off. $58 is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I finally bought the Excursion Vest too! Everytime I go into my JCrew I've wanted the Irish Moss color, now it feel worth the wait and I got to order it in petite.

      Delete
  6. I went just to check out the sales and there were only a hand ful of customers. Lines weren't long at all while the streets were bustling. I didn't buy anything since I"m still waiting for some orders I placed 12 days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)