Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween! {are you celebrating with J.Crew?}

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!  
I love Halloween- one of the best times of the year. Many of us will be out trick-or-treating with the tiniest members of our family, while others will be handing out candy (like myself!) or attending a spooktacular party with friends.

As per usual with the {celebrating with J.Crew?} posts, it might be fun to have a post on what we plan on wearing today. :)

What are you planning to wear this Halloween? Will you be trick-or-treating? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?

7 comments:

  1. For me, just black collection boyfriend v-neck sweater and collection cashmere sweatpants. HaPpY Halloween to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only J.Crew item I'm wearing today is my fuzzy, wuzzy bear coat (Plush Fleece Teddy Jacket). I love it! I've got it on with distressed jeans and black clogs. The more I wear it, the more I love it. It adds a certain flair to anything! Happy Halloween, everyone!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ooh you bought the Teddy jacket! How is the fit? It must look cute with what you are wearing it with...

      Delete
    4. @jsr it definitely runs big. I sized down to an XXS, and that's the right size. Zips with a heavy sweater under it and not too short (I'm usually an XS or S). I love it. It's soft and cozy and different from anything I have or even see anywhere.

      Delete
  2. Hope you are having a Happy Halloween, Alexis! I'm wearing that houndstooth Tippi sweater from last fall season, with jeans and Nike x J.Crew sneakers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween, Alexis and JCA's! I'm hanging at home tonight - grey and black deck-striped tee, midrise toothpicks, and Madewell houndstooth sweater coat from a few years back.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)