Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Madewell Email: Three days only: 25% off select boots (+ free shipping)

"Thanks!" to many of you, who shared the following offer from Madewell.

Madewell is offering 25% off select Boots (click here to shop online) and free shipping. The offer expires Monday, December 19, 2011. The fine print of this offer includes:
*Prices as marked at madewell.com. Offer valid on select Madewell boots only and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. 25% off select boots offer valid at madewell.com only through Friday, December 2, 2011, 11:59pm ET. Free shipping offer is valid only on madewell.com orders shipped via regular shipping (3 to 6 business days). Free ground shipping is applied automatically at checkout. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Free shipping offer is valid through Monday, December 19, 2011, 8:59pm ET.
Will you be checking out the Boots at Madewell? Are there any items you are interested in getting? If so, please share. :)

4 comments:

  1. slightly OT but whoever was pining after the dovetail shirtdress, there is one on ebay for much less than retail price (not my listing), item #250942848075.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the boots I might've been interested in aren't included in the promo, so none for me. But I still haven't received all my Black Friday weekend purchases, so not a huge deal. And I've found Madewell shoes run just small enough that they don't work all that well for me so far - I'm a 10, and they don't offer 10.5 in most shoes, so I'm pretty much out of luck anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I HATE the fact that Madewell has Final Sale? There are hardly any stores in the west, and NO stores in my state. While I'd love to try some items, I feel stuck if they are on FS, so I just don't buy. Any suggestions on their sizing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Madewell boots! (And most of their shoes for that matter.) They are actually very well made and they fit well and I can easily wear them all day! Today I picked up the Prairie Boot in black (I already have the brown). These shoes are practically my favorite pair and I'm so excited to get the black ones!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)