Wednesday, November 16, 2011

J.Crew Sample Sale Back in New York City

"Thanks!" to Spring 2011 (in this post) who let us know about an upcoming J.Crew Sample Sale in New York City. It will be running from November 29th to December 3rd.

What to expect? The Fall/Winter sample sale will include clothes, shoes, accessories, as well as winter outerwear from J. Crew (plus Madewell).

For the event's days/hours:
Tuesday, November 29th (10am - 8pm)
Wednesday, November 30th (10am - 8pm)
Thursday, December 1st (10am - 8pm)
Friday, December 2nd (10am - 8pm)
Saturday, December 3rd (10am - 6pm)

As with all their sample sales, all sales are final. The location for the event is:
260 Sample Sale
260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
nr. 29th St.
212-725-5400

Will you be attending this latest sample sale? If you are, please let us know! If you could also share any information (e.g. merchandise selection, quantity, prices), it would be greatly appreciated. :)

12 comments:

  1. aah. finally! Yes and right after thanksgiving too. Yay us!

    PS: lol! my word verification is logical

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first JC sample sale in several years as I'm on vacation from work that whole week and can show up early :) I always miss out on the good jewelry and shoes so I'm hoping to snag some this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, any other NYC customers attending the holiday party tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I'll be visiting NYC that weekend, I'm emailing my friend adding it to our "to do" list for the weekend. My husband is going to be oh so thrilled...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, heading back East (NJ) for Xmas but will miss this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies for another semi off topic post. Wondering if they're going to remove the sale items at the 5th Ave store for tomorrow's holiday party... I've never seen sale items at a holiday event but they're usually held at the Collection store uptown which doesn't carry sale. Curious only because I got the most fabulous black tights on sale at the 5th Ave store the other day and now that I'm wearing them today I'm hoping and praying I can connect with another pair! They are the slinky rib tights, still FP online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go early and bring your own shopping bag(s) if you can, girls. If it's like the one we had, you get a giant clear trashbag and it can't hold much before it rips.

    If you have one of those giant blue IKEA bags made out of tarp material, that would be ideal.

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH! I just hate that I have a job- lol. I can't go until after work that first tues =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just curious, what is the quality like at their sample sales? I've never been before, so I'm wondering about their disclaimer on items being of "sample or second quality." Does that just mean it's been used or altered (for the models)? I plan on going but curious on what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello All. I attended the J.Crew sample sale today and it was a complete madness house. I was one of the first 25 people inside. FYI, no bags and coats allowed, you must check them in. I scored the The tall Britten riding boots from last winter for 100.00 bucks. I believe the original retail price was 398.00. Cashmere sweaters were 90.00. I saw the 2011 Double Face Envelope coat for 150.00. The jewelry was overpriced, but they had some nice pieces. Sales staff was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)