Monday, July 13, 2015

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I did take advantage of the 75% off accessories by purchasing a necklace and two scarves that I had been eyeing. That was it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Went in and saw no clothes to buy..Same old junk on sale and I will never pay full price but then I was told about the 75% off accessory sale! Wow never seen this at J Crew before...they must be so desperate. I got that cool necklace with the beads and yarn...it was 110, i got it for something like $16. I liked it enough to pay $16 but wouldn't have paid much more...Then I got another thinner necklace and a bangle...for 5 and 6 each...great deals...Jewelry in store does looked pretty picked over though...Mostly little pieces left that aren't anything special...and this was Sat morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is looking for an uptown tote in I think the bright blue or white, they are 75% off in stores. I think I am going to get the white. I have found one in a store they are holding for me. I have never known J.Crew to run this promo either, they must have had a lot of stuff to get rid of. Like I have said before, they have had a lot of duds but I have still found plenty to love. I bought the linen pull on herringbone short in chambray, they came Friday and I love them. I would recommend for anyone that likes longer shorts. I also found a pair of the metallic mirror d'orsay flats from spring at a store for half sale price, $64.99 I think. The SA said they were "hiding" in the stock room in an unmarked box. The store locator said they had a pair and they did. I was sort of shocked but very excited to get these. I bought my usual size 8 even though the reviews said to go down 1/2 size. They should be here tomorrow, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)