Monday, June 6, 2011

J.Crew Pops Up at MTV Movie Awards

This year's MTV Movie Awards honors pop culture & films. Besides the usual star-sightings, film parodies, and random awards (e.g. "Best Jaw-Dropping Moment") several JCAs noticed a very special attendee... J.Crew!

"Thanks!" to jenn_brak (in this post), as well as Tamara (in this post) who let us know that a pregnant Bryce Dallas Howard (actress & daughter of Ron Howard) was wearing the Delphinia Gown (Item 24380; $350.00) in Pale Oak. She looked gorgeous in the dress!

I have the Waterfloral Pastiche Delphinia Gown (Item 25144; $650.00) which is essentially the same gown in a different print and it's fabulous. Easy and comfortable to wear. Makes you feel tall and lean. Best part? You can eat as much as you want and it does not show! ;)

What are your thoughts on the J.Crew dress worn to the MTV Movie Awards? Are you excited (like me!) to see J.Crew at these public events? :)

12 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful. That's a great dress for maternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks beautiful. I have stalked that dress in blue since it's debut, but never seemed to find it in my size. Maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great! I like the idea of regular style turns into maternity style. That's what I mostly bought during prego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OT: It looks as if Garance Doré is a fan of the Madewell
    *share with...le minor® dip-dyed tee* discussed in this JCA post back in April. Click here for Garance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress but I'm not crazy about the color. I like pink but not Bazooka bubblegum pink. :)

    Did anyone else notice that Loft's web site has been down all day? Something tells me that it wasn't planned. An outage in the wee hours, yes, but not all day long. I can only imagine how many $$$ they've lost. Meanwhile, their IT staff (in-house or outsourced) must be scrambling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, I was so tempted to purchase the outlet version of which does pop back from time to time.

    I am not a fan of beige color against her skin but that is a personal preference and overall I love the styling and how easy it look to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OT again: Jenna Lyons at the 2011 CFDA Awards here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paging Dr. Jenna Lyons, Dr. Lyons please go to ICU stat.

    Her top, I'm not feeling the doctor look about it. But I like her skirt and shoes. Are these shoes we'll be seeing in the Fall maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Ann Taylor web site is down too, it's not just Loft. I wonder what's going on, maybe they'll combine?

    ReplyDelete
  10. FFM, thanks for sharing the link. Jenna's haircut looks great and I loooove those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also - I just read on People.com that when Jutin Timberlake hosted SNL recently, he was wearing a J. Crew Ludlow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article provides a great overview of the MTV Movie Awards and highlights its importance in recognizing emerging talent in the industry. A concise and entertaining read. You must like blog about how old is dolores in encanto . A Disney Animated Movie.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)