Monday, May 24, 2021

The Great (Weekly) Exchange {looking to sell}

This post (of weekly posts) is for individual members who want to swap/sell/share among yourselves. This post is where you can mention your items and outside listing/ auction site (like eBay and eCrater & the corresponding user ID).


Please note: this posting is not for resellers, retailers or businesses. If you are a reseller, retailer, or a business, your comment gets automatically deleted & you will get publicly called out on it. :( So instead of this, simply do not post in the Weekly Exchanges. Thanks in advance for your cooperation! :)


Please note that any transactions are independent of this blog. (Especially since you will be using an outside listing/ auction site like eBay or eCrater.) I have no dealings or interactions with any of the potential communication, listings, or transactions. :) Moreover, please limit comments about items to swap/sell/share to the "Great (Weekly) Exchange" posts. (Refer to "A Quick Note to J.Crew Aficionadas" post.)

Do you have any items you would like to swap/sell/share among yourselves through your outside listing/auction site?

Sidenote: What's up with JCAs writing "sub" or "subscribing" as their comment? It just means they are subscribing to all the comments (which are then automatically sent to their email) in that particular thread. This way they can stay aware of all the comments posted. :)

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Continuing to clear out items that don’t work for me anymore including, sadly, my confetti ruffle shirt and others.

    Copied from previous posts... added a lot more to my poshmark closet. Some oldies and some new pieces I couldn’t resist but havent worn. Also clearing out my more fitted button downs and some of my more relaxed “quarantine” clothes.

    Poshmark @ Suzhas or email wear this like this at gmail dot com (can do PayPal etc). Fair Offers accepted!

    Lots of new items listed including shorts and tops as I try to clear out and minimize my wardrobe to only keep what I really love and need.
    Sizes XS/00-2 in bottoms, 24/25jeans
    XS-S tops and jackets
    8.5/9 shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Suz Has: Good for you! It sounds like you are really making progress! I've taken a break from the closet to work on books. I thought that would be more difficult, but books are easier for me.

      Delete
    2. It’s really a work in progress that I keep revisiting. Each time I try something if I don’t feel my Best I think if I need it or if I can tweak it. If not I decide which pile it goes in.
      Much of what I bought over the past year was not worn because I didn’t really leave the house, plus a lot over the past ten years was purchased for that mythical life we’ve discussed.
      I actually enjoy the process so I’m fortunate in that respect!

      Delete
  2. Listed a bunch of NWT J.Crew and J.Crew Factory items in my eBay closet.

    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)