Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Weekly Share: Other JCrew-like Retailers

 

  This is the weekly "Other JCrew-like Retailers" post (similar to the "Off On A Tangent" posts), where we can share our finds from other retailers that have offerings similar to J.Crew (like Anthropologie, LE Canvas, Gap, BR, Talbots, Ann Taylor, and the like.)

If you have recently encountered items that are similar to J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including experiences with certain merchandise pieces, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I ordered the Everlane Cashmere raglan mockneck sweaters from Nordstrom rack.
    Got my first of three today. I sized up to a medium because I wanted it looser through the body but the waist band is more fitted. For my shape it works well.
    I like the cut and the quality of the cashmere. The charcoal is a really nice color.
    I also ordered pink and white. Not sure if I will like those as much but today they are on sale for $44.98 which I think is very fair. There is also a loden green on sale and a heather brown for $59.97.
    I usually go for chunkier sweaters but these are great for layering and not as irritating on the neck as a full turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should add there are quite a few other colors available and some everlane cashmere crew necks for under $40.

      Delete
    2. One more Nordstrom rack/Everlane sale observation. The wide leg crop is available in bone and black for under $25 and surplus green for $35 and the lightweight wide leg crop is also about $35. I have an love both. Took my smallest pant size so they are fitted on the waist as they are high rise.
      The wide leg crop is a thick cotton twill with stretch. I don’t love wearing light colored pants but these are so tempting in the bone.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)