Monday, May 6, 2019

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Did any one else purchase the Poppy two strap ballet flats in plaid L0592 when they were heavily reduced a couple of weeks ago? I think I paid $35 Cdn.

    Mine just arrived and there is a very strange squeaking noise every time a take a step. Do they just need to "break in"? I have other Poppy two strap flats and have not encountered this before.

    They are cute but I have an embarrassing collection of cute shoes so maybe the squeaking is a reason to return them.

    If I can conquer the squeaking, any suggestions for how you would pair them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I bought them, and promptly returned. They were cut higher in the toe box than what was comfortable, plus the plaid print was wobbly and distorted. Mine didn’t make the squelch noise, but I received another pair that did so those went back, too. Prior experience has taught me that a squeaking shoe out of the box will never silence!

      Delete
  2. OT but on my Ebates Madewell is 15% cash back today (it’s ebates 20th anniversary). HTH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was just coming to post. I ordered the leather belt bag pouch in two colors with personalization for myself, they’d also make nice gifts and I think the sale price is very fair.

      Delete
    2. That’s great that you were able to use it! I wish Jcrew had good cash back. Saks is 20% today and so are a few other stores.

      Delete
  3. OT: I received a 20% off code I won’t be using. Factory, 20% off on a purchase of $100 or more, Valid thru May 12, online and in stores. Code SPGSRDF5F. Please post if you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Crew is having a 15% off sale today. Just bought a Reeds sweater that seems perfect for spring in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)