Thursday, May 9, 2019

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

6 comments:

  1. The S&W swarm loafers have popped back in a few sizes if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a few reviews said they were hard and they ran small. Do you know if that’s the case?

      Delete
    2. They definitely run small, my usual size was so so tight I might have tried going up a full size if it had been available. The sole is a hard sole, but I expected that. As I’ve only tried them on I can’t comment on how they feel after a few wearings.

      Delete
    3. I have S&W Abeille mules and ordered up a full size. They run a bit short & narrow. But, they are beautiful and I'm so glad I found & ordered up a size. I think mules look best when your heel is not hanging at the edge.

      Delete
  2. Pulled out my old Piazza jacket (FA07) after not wearing it for many years. Looks and feels great! So glad I held onto it all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is interested in the unisex 1988 cotton rollneck sweater, it's $20 now before any additional discounts.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)