Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Weekly Share: Other JCrew-like Retailers

This is the weekly "Other JCrew-like Retailers" post (similar to the "Off On A Tangent" posts), where we can share our finds from other retailers that have offerings similar to J.Crew (like Anthropologie, LE Canvas, Gap, BR, Talbots, Ann Taylor, and the like.)

If you have recently encountered items that are similar to J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including experiences with certain merchandise pieces, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

4 comments:

  1. For any fans of Cone Denim, I picked up a pair of Cone Denim jeans at Lucky Brand last week for $30 CAD. They’re now sold out online but I got mine in-store. They’re a similar fit to my Billie crops and very stiff, but I think that’s the whole idea with this type of denim. I’m looking forward to breaking them in and seeing how they feel and look then. They’re also made in the USA!

    https://www.luckybrand.ca/made-in-l.a.-lucky-pins-high-rise-jean-in-stark/7W14062.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up an Ann Taylor perfect shirt in b/w micro stripe with a white collar/cuffs/button placket for $12. The model photo is not good, but IRL it is crisp and businesslike. The 60% off is online only today, but I did an in-store pickup. My J Crew perfect shirt size fits well. It is final sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend the Denim Sheath dress from BR. It’s on sale right now and even though I have a few denim dresses I couldn’t resist snapping this one up as it’s such a classic cut and nice weight of denim. I got a Tall so that it’s longer than my other above-the-knee denim dresses, I’m more like to wear it to work this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great looking dress, I can see why you like it.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)