Friday, August 3, 2012

A Madewell Treat: 20% Off Summer Essentials

"Thanks!" to many of you, including GigiOfCa & Rose (in this post), as well as Judy, who shared the following promotion from Madewell today.

Madewell is offering an additional 20% off their Summer Essentials (click here to shop online) and free shipping on orders of $100+ (no code needed). The 20% promotion ends Monday, August 6, 2012.

Not going to lie, Madewell has some pretty awesome stuff in stock. I am in love with their Storyteller Scarves... all of them. They are so clever and cute!

Will you be checking out Madewell's Summer Essentials? Picking up any items? If so, please share! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the skinny skinny ankle colorpop jeans. Got both vineyard grape ($36) and portico green ($30) in store the past month. Madewell's online sale is never as good as the store sale :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artdot blazer and the charade blazer. The latter is on sale in the older version for $99. The sale prices in my local store are WAY better than the online prices and always have been, so if you can get to a store, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I figured. I will wait until next weekend when I am going.

      Delete
  3. My local store price matches online prices for me. Sometimes online items are on sale when items are still full price in store. But I agree - I have found quite a few deals in B&Ms.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)