Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crewcuts News: Baby & Factory

J.Crew has been super busy with their Crewcuts Collection (click here to shop online). There are some new additions that are worth mentioning...

"Thanks!" to IRL (in this post), as well as Mags (in this post) who let us know that Crewcuts Boys & Girls have been added to J.Crew Factory Online. This is especially nice for those who do not live near a Factory Store or a Factory Store with a Crewcuts section.

"Thanks!" to Mags (in this post) again who let us know that J.Crew is now offering a dedicated Baby line (click here for baby Girls & here for baby Boys). So many tiny pieces, like booties and jumpers. There is even a pricey Babies' Cashmere Blanket (Item 61192; $188.00) for the babies-who-have-everything-set.

I am really hoping this might pave the way for a Maternity Line from J.Crew. {fingers crossed!}

Did you notice either of these two additions to Crewcuts online? Will you be purchasing any items from these lines?

12 comments:

  1. so cute! i love crewcuts and I tend to buy boy items for myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if/when they would put the Crewcuts factory items online. As with the adult factory items, the crewcuts pieces cost less in the factory stores most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see some JC Maternity pieces. It's been a real challenge to find a cute maternity pencil skirt - I usually live in them. Same with jackets/blazers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of baby line.

    Much cuter options at that price point out there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. J.Crew maternity would be so awesome. I don't plan on being pregnant anytime soon but when the day comes I'd be thrilled to be able to continue to shop at J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it wrong that the photo of the adorable baby in head-to-toe J.Crew just gave me my first ever maternal instinct?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently pregnant and REALLY missing my J. Crew clothes. I'd love to see them come out with a maternity line however I would never get to wear any of it as this is our last baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OT - Alexis, congrats on reaching 1400 followers! To many more ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose, thank you so much! Our community is really great, and it's wonderful to see it grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This news makes me want a cuddly, snugly newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love babies, Love Jcrew and I love them together.

    I did have to snicker though, what mom is going to buy a baby a $100+ cashmere sweater? They wear them for 3 months and then it is too small. Not to mention babies are messy. You couldn't even keep it on a whole day without needing to dry clean it.

    Oh boy, I guess it would be great for a family photo.

    Either way, it is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love babies, Love Jcrew and I love them together.

    I did have to snicker though, what mom is going to buy a baby a $100+ cashmere sweater? They wear them for 3 months and then it is too small. Not to mention babies are messy. You couldn't even keep it on a whole day without needing to dry clean it.

    Oh boy, I guess it would be great for a family photo.

    Either way, it is good news.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)