Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Weekly Share: Other JCrew-like Retailers

This is the weekly "Other JCrew-like Retailers" post (similar to the "Off On A Tangent" posts), where we can share our finds from other retailers that have offerings similar to J.Crew (like Anthropologie, LE Canvas, Gap, BR, Talbots, Ann Taylor, and the like.)

If you have recently encountered items that are similar to J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including experiences with certain merchandise pieces, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I've shared a post on my blog today regarding the return of the Age of Elegance. Celine Fall 2019 RTW show was fabulous, and I've shared what I'm loving from the line...so many lovely pieces! I think many of you JCAs will be in love, too! Click here for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since J.Crew didn’t make the long pleated skirt in black this time around I searched elsewhere and found one at Nordstrom, by Halogen. I think the Jcrew one is finished nicer if the website description is accurate, this one is unlined and pull on with elastic waist.
    That said, the fit is flattering and the price is fair. I’d sooner have gotten the Jcrew one when it was offered at 40 off new arrivals, but no black. Oh well.
    As posted previously, I couldn’t find any black pleated skirts that weren’t either super cheap or too high end, so I jumped on this one as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)