Monday, November 10, 2014

Check Your Email for Something Special from Madewell

A big "thanks!" to JSR (in this post) who shared the following news with us:
OT Did anyone get an email from Madewell about a 20% promo. It's not storewide, it was sent to me via email with a code to apply for online or store. One time use, and the coupon is good from 11/3-12/3. And it seems like you can order anything, there were no exclusions on leather or 3rd party brands. Might consider that motorcycle jacket...I don't really need it but... :-P  ...
The email was sent last Monday, but it's definitely worth checking your SPAM folder to see if you got the email!

16 comments:

  1. Aw, I didn't get this. I guess it's okay cause I'm waiting for a couple of items to go on sale and I want a 30% or 40% off promo on top of that, haha.

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have one.
    If somebody doesnt use theirs,i would love to have it:)
    ina.mack5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to have a code. :)

    allthingssimplified.me@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! I sent you a code. If you already received one just pass it on to one of the other ladies ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Lauren...I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love to have a code - if someone isn't going to use theirs, please let me know! TIA!

    stylishchemist at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. I'd love to have one.
    issylovescrew@gmail.com.
    Thanks in advance! -Issy

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more request for a code! If someone has an extra they won't use, I'd love to put it to use! Thanks in advance!
    amandaredford at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say how i much aprreciate the JCA community!
    You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shoutout, Alexis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If anyone has an extra code they aren't using I'd love it!
    fshnonmymind@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could use one at hannah dot spector at gmail! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would SO appreciate an unused Madewell code for an item I've been coveting, THANK YOU JCA COMMUNITY! kriscrew5519@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)