Monday, December 26, 2011

J.Crew Celebrates Boxing Day in Canada!

Sorry this news is {way} late today (I have been out at the mall doing some post-Holiday shopping!) A big "thanks!" to Anya who let us know the following:
...Jcrew is being nice to Canadians as they celebrate their first boxing day in Canada with am extra 50% off sale items in store only but only for Boxing day (Dec 26). I wonder if they'll carry on this tradition as they grow in Canada...
Happy shopping to all the Canadian JCAs!!!

On a semi-related note... As many of you have already mentioned, J.Crew stores in the United States are running an additional 30% off sale items. However, it does make it Final Sale now.

5 comments:

  1. I got an email from Jcrew offering 20% off final sale online also (for Boxing Day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone out shopping on Boxing Day for eons.

    Maybe next year, if they ever decide to open that store in Vancouver already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't be bothered to drag myself to the mall to fight for a parking spot on Boxing Day. I already bought everything I could possibly want this season from JC during all the pre-Christmas promos! However, I leave for the US tomorrow and god knows I'll be hitting one or two JCs while I'm there... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never did the Black Friday sales so could not be tempted to participate in Boxing Day sales here in Canada. I can't handle the crowds, no matter how great the deals. My sanity is priceless thankyouverymuch!

    Kudos to anyone who ventured out and scored some fabulous deals.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)