Sunday, April 19, 2009

J.Crew Email: You'll flip for this...

"Thanks!" to You'll flip for this... (in this post) & Danielle who let us know about a promotion J.Crew emailed certain customers on Friday. (I say certain customers, because I did not get this email. Yet another one! So I really appreciate the sharing.) :)

J.Crew is offering select styles of flip flops (click here) for just $10. It is unclear how long this offer will last. Also, this promotion is limited to just the ladies. (Sorry guys-I hope you get a good promotional offer too!) This is a great deal for those interested. :)

Do you plan on taking advantage of this offer? If so, which pair of flip flops do you plan to get? Also, have you been getting all of J.Crew's promotional emails or are you getting select ones?

8 comments:

  1. Violet: Congrats!!! Flip flops are incredibly useful, so getting multiple pairs (at the great price) makes sense to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in the group of people who are not receiving all of the e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing Alexis, it was 80 degrees in San Francisco today! (I needed jackets up until now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a little put off by the lack of menswear promos. I purchase clothes for my husband regularly and there have been few deals the past year other than the blanket % off promos, which are nice.

    I have been stalking a couple of items in the men's section and although they were released in February they have yet to be discounted at all. I'm starting to wonder if J.Crew is planning to abandon their men's line. Here is yet another promo for women's wear only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $10 for Wedge flip flops is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been coveted the carmelia flower flops for months...problem is, I'm in the process of looking for a new (and probably more expensive) apartment, and I'm also going on a vacation next week, so I'm in no position to spend any money right now :(

    Thanks so much for sharing this promo though, perhaps in a moment of weakness I'll splurge :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)