Monday, May 30, 2022

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

   This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I visited on Saturday. The store was crowded and some of the new items were on the floor. I'm still amazed by the mountain of crop tops. I agree with one of the online reviews that the Slim perfect T-shirt in stripe (BF362) is longer. I'll wait for the other colors to appear in my size. I ordered item (BI498), Ruffle featherweight satin scoopneck top in dandelion swirl, to try. I didn't know what to make of this print when viewing it online. Do I think it's ugly or interesting/different? The one online review is correct that the scoopneck is very low. I had ordered 2 sizes and sizing down corrects the too low issue. The quality of the material is very good. I'm waiting for (BF568), the Tall full-length demi-boot jean in Light Indigo wash, which is a mere $18, and I'm considering the Tall 10" demi-boot crop jean in Ocean wash, BA627, since that's also pretty cheap.

    I've read a few articles over the weekend that Macy's, Nordstrom and RL are doing well because of the special occasion market. J.Crew used to have a lot of party dresses but the recent offerings don't seem to address this need. Maybe, due to the pandemic, this need was too hard to predict.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)