Tuesday, November 12, 2019

J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs!}

This is the weekly "J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs}" post, to help each other share our reviews.

So if you have recently purchased, or stopped by a J.Crew store to try on an item (or two) from J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Also, this request is not just limited to clothes. Please feel free to discuss bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, etc.

In particular, if you could mention a few of the noteworthy details like fit, size, fabric, and the like— that would be fantastic! Thanks in advance! :)

4 comments:

  1. Anyone try the factory Walker ankle boots? I'm interested in the calf hair version but am waiting for black Friday sale. Would really like a nice simple pair of leopard print boots but I'm having a hard time finding something not too pricey and not too overdone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the Walker boots and I think they are decent quality for the price. They are also comfy and TTS. I typically have good luck with J.Crew Factory boots, I've had a couple of pairs over the past few years. I say give them a try when Black Friday sales begin.

      Delete
  2. I see the leather leggings are part of the current promo and larger sizes are selling pretty quickly. I've read the online reviews but looking for any comments from the beloved JCA community on sizing, fit, quality, etc., on either version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried these a couple of years ago. Purchased 2 sizes, they ran large on me in the legs and waist. I’m 5’7 1/2” with thin legs. The fit will depend on your body type for sure. Quality is ok but wait for a larger reduced price. I purchased them @50% off with a stacked coupon at the time. Saw them on Nordstrom the beginning of the week for less but they raised their price. They will price match. I returned them, as for me personally, I didn’t care for them. I have a pair of older beautiful blue suede collection patio pants. I love them, the color and the fit. These were Jcrew Oldies and beauties which unfortunately, they don’t produce.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)