Tuesday, July 17, 2012

J.Crew of Seasons Past: {a look in the closet}

It's that time again, to take a look at an image of J.Crew pieces from seasons past! As caribbelle (in this post) so beautifully termed, "ye olde j crew of yore".

This post features a page from J.Crew's Spring 2008 Look Book. One side showcases the various ballet flats that J.Crew offered that year. The opposite page features the Printed Silk Twill Boatneck Top (Item 91811) with a pair of white jeans. I would totally wear that outfit today. Fabulous!

What are your thoughts on the look(s)/item(s) from the past? Do you find the look(s)/item(s) classic or do you think they are dated?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that ballet flat shot. Some great classic j crew prints on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the prints from the 2008 Spring season! I'm a print girl, for sure. I would love to see J. Crew bring back prints from past seasons. Currently, I'm looking for a new iPhone cover... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that top! Going to pull it out of the closet to wear with my white JCrew jeans for the weekend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that top too! It's really gorgeous, I still love it.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)