Monday, May 14, 2012

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SUMMER sale, or to see some new SUMMER arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. I went to the J.Crew at Plaza Frontenac St. Louis & they had the patent leather capri flip flops in all colors $10 off & still honored my teacher discount on top of that. They also had the polka-dot capris not on sale but I wanted to try them on to see if I can pull them off. Alas they didn't have my size but I'd love to know if anyone else had tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few items were on sale at the Robson Street store, but still no 'sale' section yet.

    Some reviews here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OT: I got an e-mail from J.Crew this morning asking me to fill out a survey. Sadly, I was honest and clicked the box that I have immediate family members that work in retail, so I wasn't allowed to go any further in the survey. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the survey too! Was able to answer all questions... Very specific ones about quality, value and shipping charges. Was very honest in my feedback. Will be interesting to see if any changes are made...hopefully they are listening!

      Delete
    2. I got an email that said...your order has shipped. Woo hoo!!!

      Delete
  4. I visited the Copley store in Boston Sunday. They had a great sale section: I was with my mom and we both found a few things that we had been eying for a while. I was also looking for something to match with the green cafe capris I had ordered online a while ago and hadn't figured out an outfit for other than a black top or white top. I lucked out and one of the personal shoppers helped me and put together a fabulous outfit that I would NEVER have thought of-the silk bow cami in floral and the colorblock cardigan in beige and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI madewell is doing 20% off "sunshine ready" styles....no code, see the promo prices here:

    http://www.madewell.com/newarrivals/20offsunshinereadystyles.jsp

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)