Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

5 comments:

  1. My Personal Stylist from Seattle Pacific Place J.Crew rocks! She created a PDF with my photos of picks prior to my visit and we are going to try the new collection on Friday. She rocks and has the best customer service.
    The online team and two other Seattle J.Crews should be like her. She sets the bar high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you are talking about the lovely Lisa there. She's great!

      Delete
  2. Off topic, but new arrivals posted on the website this morning!! They have come out with some gorgeous designs for this summer. I'm in love with the porcelain paisley skirt and dress, but ouch, the prices for Canadians is painfully high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great associate on the phone who helped me...I had spent about $150 at the factory store on Monday, and then got the email on Tuesday to save 20% when you spend $125. Since I had more to order from the website (about $70), I asked if they would honor the 20%....and they did along with waiving the shipping. Thanks J Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE my retail and online personal shoppers; they're both AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)