Monday, June 29, 2020

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JCAs, this is off topic, but does anyone know when the fall clothes will arrive? I'm hoping to see Chris Benz' designs.

      Delete
    2. Aren’t the spring/summer collections his first?

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sympathetic to what retail stores are going through right now and have done a bit of ordering from JCrew, but today I messaged and asked for dimensions of a pencil skirt and was told they don't have them - but they also wouldn't waive the final sale in case it doesn't work out. I find that really ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing for me. i have two outstanding orders... one i tried to cancel but they wouldn't. the other got lost somewhere and hasn't moved in over two weeks so they refunded my money and reordered for me. and as i said previously... i really need to stop shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stop shopping too. I have nowhere to go, and I don't know when that will change. It doesn't stop me from wanting things--unfortunately. I have been very pleased with things from Tory Burch, and they have been lovely to deal with. Same with Ann Mashburn.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)