Friday, January 28, 2022

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

    This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

6 comments:

  1. nothing too tempting on the website this AM, lots of sale prices went up (sigh) and some are 30% off, some 50%. Higher price and 30% off not doing it for me. There's a pop back of the Oslo crossbody bag in dark spruce (pretty) but $54.99 after the 50% off. I wanted the red and almost bought it but that was back when it was like $20-$25 after promos.

    They did mark down the university terry sweatshirts again so they are around $13 after promo. I really like the one I bought and may get another. Has anyone actually seen the "luxury camel" color? Is it peachy toned like it appears on the website or is it pink (as one reviewer said).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve seen it. It’s beige but with a pink undertone. So maybe slightly peachy. I’d consider it more of a nude color for my skin tone, kind of like if I wore it I’d look naked.

      Delete
    2. I have the pants in that color and it's skin toned on me.

      Delete
    3. that's exactly what I was wondering...thanks so much you two.

      Delete
  2. I visited earlier this week and took some pics of the new prints. I don't post on insta, so head over to Suz's facebook group if you want to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fastest and safest ride to the airport in London.Clean and comfortable cars. Fully licensed taxi services. one of the most trusted taxi services in London. Meet & greet. special airport rates.
    Book in under 60 seconds. Professional drivers.24 hours assistance. Our services include taxi transfers to Gatwick, Heathrow, London, Luton & Stansted airport. we are here to make you comfortable and hassle less for. Friendly and reliable taxi service at competitive prices. Our commitment to you is quality and long-lasting.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)