Monday, June 1, 2020

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

22 comments:

  1. This is an early vent. I had some trouble returning a pair of denim shorts to Madewell via mail this weekend. The web site said they weren't eligible for return because too much time had passed. I bought them in February. I get it, I was outside the normal parameters for a return, but it was a single pair of shorts, not a winter coat or a large order, and something they will easily resell now. I was traveling in February and March and then locked down pretty tight in my state. Madewell stores aren't open here yet. We were discouraged from (and scared away from) even venturing to the post office for a couple of months here. The customer service rep said no, then asked a supervisor, and did me the huge favor of letting me return this pair of shorts. I got what I wanted, but was surprised I had to push to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same concern. I had two packages (tee shirt and a pair of pants) delivered to my office while I was away in early March. Then evening shut down before I got back. So I never got to pick up my stuff. I know the tee needs to go back (maybe I can just give it to a friend) and I'm really hoping the pants fit. But if not, I want to return them. But my CEO said no one's allowed back in before August at least. So I'll be way outside the return window. Will JCrew give me a hard time too for something that is way out of my control?

      Delete
    2. @MissJR, Don’t worry they are taking care of everyone and will waive shipping

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)