Monday, December 30, 2019

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I like this website its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google . Interesting, will come back here again. 야한동영상

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head 일본야동

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. 한국야동닷컴

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this article fully regarding the resemblance of most recent and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article. 국산야동

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice day! 중국야동넷

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)