Monday, December 16, 2019

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. It was 40% off in my store this weekend but I'm sure there were exclusions. The store was pretty messy because of returns, pickups and shoppers. I didn't look around much because I was there to return one item and pay my bill. I'm still curious about the supersoft yarn so I hope someone will report back about that. I had purchased two sizes of item AB816, the Teddy cropped sherpa pullover sweatshirt. I like the way they're styled with the tissue turtlenecks. Unfortunately, the tissue turtlenecks I want have been excluded from their promos for the last several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madewell has a 30 plus 10 flash sale.
    Crew is doing weird price fluctuations as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I placed an order Thursday, Friday and Saturday as pieces I was interested in finally appeared as parts of various promos (the cherry blossom skirt and top, and the gold #2 pencil, as well as the cerise cat print silk tops). Everything shipped over the weekend or today. I was a little surprised because I thought for sure some of the things included in the promos were an error. I was able to use 50% off + cupofjo. Really hoping that the cherry blossom is a good fit -- it looks so pretty online.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)