Thursday, October 11, 2018

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Loving not J.Crew but Zara Kids for girls. I love this season’s styling and colors. Really love it! I know I have to be selective with the fabric; Still 👎🏼 to polyester.
    I like the cord bottoms with the cool teddy bear tops or sweats and wooly socks and sneakers.

    Also, has anyone seen the Demy Lee knits IRL?
    How’s the quality? Does it have potential to pill right away? Hot mess or it has potential? The balloon sleeve sweater I ordered doesn’t arrive till next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just doing my budget and counted up my JC purchases of the year. It's still October and I'm already on track to spend double what I spent at JC each of the past two years, even after accounting for my returns. I thought I was doing better with my shopping this year, but apparently JC still does enough things right that it's getting more of my money than it ever did. (weird, huh)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)