Saturday, November 27, 2010

Surprise! Log Into Your J.Crew Account {yey!}

"Thanks!" to so many of you, including those who discussed it in a few posts this past week (here & here), as well as Donna, who let us know the latest promotion from J.Crew.

J.Crew is offering select customers free shipping, free monogramming, -or- free gift boxes when you log-into your J.Crew account. Best part? No code required! It's automatically applied online. This offer will last until 12/25/10.

I rushed to log-in and found nothing for me. {sigh} I was again, not selected. :( However, "congrats!" to those who have the offer! :)

9 comments:

  1. Alexis,

    So sorry you did not get a surprise. As we know there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets what benefit (or when) from JCrew. I wish we could figure it out though;) Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! Logged in and got free shipping, free monogramming, and free gift wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant gift boxes!
    Glad to use it with the Turkey code and bought myself two cashmere v-neck Henley sweaters. Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the free monogramming and gift boxing but not the free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexis, that's just wrong. I wish you were definitely included in all promos. Well, I wasn't included in this one either. Whatev. I had excellent service on the phone with placing 2 orders so I'll be happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got free gift boxing and am so wishing I had gotten free shipping instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got nothing but it's ok because I am too broke to order anything from J.Crew right now! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nada for me. I don't really care about boxing or monogramming (which I received in the past) but I could really use a no-minimum FS for some small gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have free gift boxing!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)